2018 State Grange Convention
June 23-28, 2018, Clatsop County Fair and Expo, 92937 Walluski Loop Astoria, OR 97103
Return here for details as they become available.
State Grange By-Laws
- Oregon State Grange By-Laws revised and effective September 2017
2017 State Grange Convention, June 24-29, Florence Events Center
- 2017 Proceedings
Part 1 = pages 1-141: Daily journal, officers’ and directors’ reports, Executive Committee minutes, OSG Foundation report, adopted budget, financial reports, & first pages of audit
Part 2 = pages 142-189: Rest of audit, adopted resolutions, resolution of thanks
- State Master’s Annual Address
- Resolutions Adopted at 2017 Convention: These resolutions cover Agriculture, Education, Environment & Ecology, Financial Affairs, Health & Welfare, Legislation, Transportation, Utilities, and Veterans
- Reaffirmed Policies: These policies were scheduled to sunset
- Internal Policy Resolutions: These cover By-Laws, Good of the Order, and Grange Programs & Activities. By-Laws changes go into effect September 1 unless a date is specified in the Resolved (BL #9).
Proceedings for Previous State Conventions
- 2016 Proceedings:
Part 1= pages 1-133: Daily journal, officers’ and directors’ reports, Executive Committee minutes, OSG Foundation report
Part 2= pages 134-181: Adopted budget, financial reports, audit, adopted resolutions, resolution of thanks
- 2015 Proceedings
- 2014 Proceedings
- 2013 Proceedings
- 2012 Proceedings
- 2011 Proceedings
GROW stands for “Go Right On Working.” GROW Club members represented the Oregon State Grange as youth. These Grow Club members and friends exemplified Degrees 1-5 for nine candidates at Parkdale Grange #500. Seated from left to right: Suzy Ramm, Brianna Hayes, Susan Noah. Standing from left to right: Gertrude Thompson, Steve Kroeker, Susie Kroeker, Mark Noah, Carol Everman, Celia Luttrell, Marilyn Reiher, Cole Wilson, Sandi Ludi, Bob Ludi, Gail Wilson, Dick Wanker, & Annette Wanker. Join us on Facebook.
Send feedback to email@example.com