2018 State Grange Convention
June 23-28, 2018, Clatsop County Fair and Expo, 92937 Walluski Loop Astoria, OR 97103
Return here for details as they become available.
2017 State Grange Convention, June 24-29, Florence Events Center
- 2017 Proceedings
Part 1 = pages 1-141: Daily journal, officers’ and directors’ reports, Executive Committee minutes, OSG Foundation report, adopted budget, financial reports, & first pages of audit
Part 2 = pages 142-189: Rest of audit, adopted resolutions, resolution of thanks
- State Master’s Annual Address
- Resolutions Adopted at 2017 Convention: These resolutions cover Agriculture, Education, Environment & Ecology, Financial Affairs, Health & Welfare, Legislation, Transportation, Utilities, and Veterans
- Reaffirmed Policies: These policies were scheduled to sunset
- Internal Policy Resolutions: These cover By-Laws, Good of the Order, and Grange Programs & Activities. By-Laws changes go into effect September 1 unless a date is specified in the Resolved (BL #9).
Previous State Sessions
- 2016 Proceedings:
Part 1= pages 1-133: Daily journal, officers’ and directors’ reports, Executive Committee minutes, OSG Foundation report
Part 2= pages 134-181: Adopted budget, financial reports, audit, adopted resolutions, resolution of thanks
- 2015 Proceedings
- 2014 Proceedings
- 2013 Proceedings
- 2012 Proceedings
- 2011 Proceedings
State Grange By-Laws
- Oregon State Grange By-Laws revised and effective September 2017
GROW stands for “Go Right On Working.” GROW Club members represented the Oregon State Grange as youth. These Grow Club members and friends exemplified Degrees 1-5 for nine candidates at Parkdale Grange #500. Seated from left to right: Suzy Ramm, Brianna Hayes, Susan Noah. Standing from left to right: Gertrude Thompson, Steve Kroeker, Susie Kroeker, Mark Noah, Carol Everman, Celia Luttrell, Marilyn Reiher, Cole Wilson, Sandi Ludi, Bob Ludi, Gail Wilson, Dick Wanker, & Annette Wanker. Join us on Facebook.
Send feedback to email@example.com