2017 State Grange Convention
Florence Events Center
State Master Susan Noah suggests getting your reservations early before places fill up with tourists.
- This list of Lodgings includes motels, hotels, bed & breakfasts, and RV camping sites.
- Tentative Schedule
- Subordinate Credentials: Bring to the State Grange Convention or mail to the State Grange office by June 1. Required for elected 1st and 2nd delegates and alternates, but not the Master.
- Pomona Credentials
State Grange Policy
- Oregon State Grange Legislative Policy Handbook updated 2/17 to include resolutions adopted at the 2016 convention
- Resolutions Adopted at the 2016 Convention
Previous State Sessions
- 2016 Proceedings:
Part 1= pages 1-133: daily journal, officers’ and directors’ reports, Executive Committee minutes, OSG Foundation report
Part 2= pages 134-181: Adopted budget, financial reports, audit, adopted resolutions, resolution of thanks
- 2015 Proceedings
- 2014 Proceedings
- 2013 Proceedings
- 2012 Proceedings
- 2011 Proceedings
State Grange By-Laws
- Oregon State Grange By-Laws revised and effective September 2016
GROW stands for “Go Right On Working.” GROW Club members represented the Oregon State Grange as youth. Grow Club members and friends who exemplified Degrees 1-5 for nine candidates at Parkdale Grange #500. Seated from left to right: Suzy Ramm, Brianna Hayes, Susan Noah. tanding from left to right: Gertrude Thompson, Steve Kroeker, Susie Kroeker, Mark Noah, Carol Everman, Celia Luttrell, Marilyn Reiher, Cole Wilson, Sandi Ludi, Bob Ludi, Gail Wilson, Dick Wanker, Annette Wanker Grow Club members, join us on Facebook
Send feedback to email@example.com