- The Grange: You Belong for individuals or a family that consists of an adult with any number of children, grandchildren, or great grandchildren ages 14-23 who live in the same household or are absent due to education or military service.
- Oregon Grange Youth describes programs for members aged 14 to 35.
- Oregon Junior Grange describes programs for members aged 5 to 14.
- Examples of brochures Granges have made for themselves
- Declaration of Purposes
- Recruiting Members for your members; do NOT give to potential members!
- Grange Month Proclamation
- Hand In History: 150 Years of Grange in America
- Oregon State Grange: A Record of Achievement
- #hashtag: What is it?
The Membership Department has these available at state session:
- Merchandise: Several new items will be available to purchase at our membership table.
- Membership Luncheon: The Membership Department puts on the Membership Luncheon during State Session. This is a must attend event! Granges that have had a membership gain in the calendar year are recognized.
Membership Awards for Gain
During the State Grange Convention, prizes are awarded to Granges that have the highest membership gains in the previous calendar year:
Highest % gain $100
Second highest % gain $75
Third highest % gain $50
Fourth highest % gain $25
2017 winners were:
|Highest % Gain||Garfield #317||Clackamas||87%||$100|
|2nd Highest % Gain||Fairmount #252||Benton||65%||$75|
|3rd Highest % Gain||Chetco #756||Curry||58%||$50|
|4th Highest % Gain||Rockford #501||Hood River||40%||$25|
Reorganized, consolidated, or newly chartered Granges are ineligible for consideration the year that event occurs. However, reorganized and consolidated Granges will receive $100 and a newly chartered Grange will receive $150.
All Granges with a 15% gain or more qualify for a drawing for an indoor/outdoor flag. In 2017 they were:
Hurricane Creek #608
Spencer Creek #855
Union Hill #728
Pleasant Grove #475
Pine Valley #815
Sutherlin Community #724
The winner of the drawing for the Indoor/Outdoor Grange Flag was Dorena Grange #835 in Lane County.
Membership Committee Members
|District 1||Jill Hamm
932 NE Dewey
Grants Pass, OR 97526
40370 Deerhorn Rd
Springfield, OR 97478
PO Box 4746
Tualatin, OR 97062
PO Box 2039
Terrebonne, OR 97760
|Derrell and Clarann Witty
65156 Mawhin Rd
Enterprise, OR 97828
1649 NE Kane Dr
Gresham, OR 97030
Text only 503-784-5668
Send feedback to email@example.com