- Membership Contests
- The Grange: You Belong for individuals or a family that consists of an adult with any number of children, grandchildren, or great grandchildren ages 14-23 who live in the same household or are absent due to education or military service.
- Oregon Grange Youth describes programs for members aged 14 to 35.
- Oregon Junior Grange describes programs for members aged 5 to 14.
- Examples of brochures Granges have made for themselves
- Declaration of Purposes
- Recruiting Members for your members; do NOT give to potential members!
- Hand In History: 150 Years of Grange in America
- Oregon State Grange: A Record of Achievement
- #hashtag: What is it?
The Membership Department has these available at state session:
- Merchandise: Several new items will be available to purchase at our membership table.
- Membership Luncheon: The Membership Department puts on the Membership Luncheon during State Session. This is a must attend event! Granges that have had a membership gain in the calendar year are recognized.
Membership Awards for Gain
During the State Grange Convention, prizes are awarded to Granges that have the highest membership gains in the previous calendar year:
2020 membership contest winners were;
Grange % of Gain Place Price
|Highest % Gain||Willamette #52||Benton||75%||$100|
|2nd Highest % Gain||Long Tom #866*||Lane||41%||$75|
|3rd Highest % Gain||Fernwood #770||Yamhill||32%||$50|
|4th Highest % Gain||Yankson #301||Columbia||23.8%||$25|
Reorganized, consolidated, or newly chartered Granges are ineligible for consideration the year that event occurs. However, reorganized and consolidated Granges will receive $100 and a newly chartered Grange will receive $150.
All Granges with a 15% gain or more qualify for a drawing for an indoor/outdoor flag.
In 2020 they were:Membership Gain Report
Barlow Gate #157 Wasco Co. 20.8%
Creswell #496 Lane Co. 18.4%
Salmon River #516 Lincoln Co. 17.4%
Beaver Homes #518** Columbia Co. 16.7%
Mapleton #584 Lane Co. 15.4%
Garfield #317 Clackamas Co. 11.8%
Elmira #523 Lane Co. 11.1%
Coburg West Point #535 Lane Co. 11.1%
Fairfield #720 Marion Co. 9.5%
Bellview #759 Jackson Co. 8.3%
Eagle Valley #656 Baker Co. 8.1%
Tigard #148 Washington Co. 7.7%
Lacomb #907 Linn Co. 7.5%
Junction City #744 Lane Co. 6.3%
Enterprise #489 Jackson Co. 5.9%
Roxy Ann #792 Jackson Co. 4.2%
Fruitdale #379 Josephine Co. 4.1%
White Clover #784 Tillamook Co. 3.8%
Springwater #263 Clackamas Co. 3.6%
Central #360 Lane Co. 3.6%
Ada #570 Lane Co. 3.3%
Terrebonne #663 Deschutes Co. 2.4%
Marys River #685 Benton Co. 2.1%
Skyline #894 Multnomah Co. 1.6%
Columbia #267 Multnomah Co. .9%
*Recipient of the “Master’s Award”.
** Flag winner
Columbia Grange # 267in Multnomah County is the 2018 winner of an indoor/outdoor American Flag.
Membership Committee Members
40370 Deerhorn Rd
Springfield, OR 97478
|Jessie Jo Guttridge
PO Box 2039
Terrebonne, OR 97760
3775 Clark Blvd
Ontario, OR 97914
733Saint Jomes Pl
Molalla, OR 97038
Send feedback to email@example.com