The National Junior Grange website has a menu specifically for Junior Leaders.
Junior Grange Program Book contains:
- An age matrix for Junior programs sponsored by the National Grange
- An explanation of the Junior Grange theme
- Guidelines and applications for the SuperJG award, Ambassador program, and Recruiter Award
- Information on workshops
- Where to send a donation to the Kelley Farm
- Rules, judging criteria, and prizes for the public speaking, sign-a-song, creative art, creative writing, mini-scrapbook, and digital scrapbook contests
- How to request award certificates
- The Junior Leader’s report
Junior Grange 1+ Guidebook: A How-To Guide for Organizing Junior Granges contains:
- What the Grange Is
- Leadership in the Grange
- 1+ Program
- Meetings and Activities
- Getting Help
- Available Materials List
- Suggested By-Laws for Junior Granges
- Ceremony to Charter a Junior Grange
- History of the Junior Grange
It’s All About the Kids Newsletter
This quarterly publication is provided by National Grange Junior Director Lillian Booth.
Activities for Groups
These have been used successfully at Jamborees.