Who should join?
Anyone 14 yrs or older who wants to network within the local community, participate in service projects, vote at Grange meetings to influence Grange policy, and develop personal leadership skills.
The National Grange offers a long list of membership benefits.
If you are between 14 and 23 years of age and other family members are interested in joining, be sure to consider Family membership.
Children between the ages of 5 and 14 can become Junior members of a local Grange.
How to join?
- Print the membership brochure.
- Fill out the application on the back.
- If you don’t know the closest Grange to you, click Find a Grange, click the county you live in, and check the addresses of the Granges.
- Give the application, initiation fee ($5) and dues through the end of the current calendar year to a Grange member. Each Grange can set its own dues. For Junior members, the initiation fee is $1 and annual dues are $1.
You can send the application and a check to the Grange’s mailing address. Most Granges do not receive mail at their hall. On the Find a Grange page, note the Grange’s mailing address. If you aren’t sure which Grange is closest to you, you can mail the application to the Oregon State Grange and your application will be sent for you.
Oregon State Grange
643 Union St, NE
Salem, OR 97301
Give the gift of membership
- Provide them with an application.
- Offer to pay the $5 initiation fee and first year’s dues.
- After your Grange accepts the application, pay the appropriate amount.
Send feedback to email@example.com.