Who should join?
Any individual 14 yrs or older who supports the mission and values of the Grange. E-members often are not able to be involved in the local community at this time.
If you later decide to join a Community Grange, the initiation fee will be waived.
However, you can be as active in your Community Grange as your schedule allows. You are always welcome to join in a potluck or participate in other social activities or community service projects.
The National Grange offers you a long list of membership benefits.
How to join?
- Visit www.nationalgrange.org.
- Click Become a member above the menu bar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click E-Member Registration.
- Submit requested member info and the $12 payment for their first year’s dues.
E-Membership makes a great gift!
Give E-Membership to a friend or family member anywhere in the US:
- Visit www.nationalgrange.org and follow the link for “Give the gift of membership.”
- Submit the member info and $12 payment for their first year’s dues.
- Request a gift certificate to be e-mailed or print it yourself.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.